Unitarian Univeralist Congregation Rock Tavern
We Love Movies!
Book Club – We Love Books!
July-August Art Show Features Vaune Sherin
Save the date – Sept 24th @ 7pm
To join using computer, tablet or smartphone: https://zoom.us/j/94071188132
To join by phone: +1 929 205 6099 US Meeting ID: 940 7118 8132
Can we deliberately set the intention to turn our attention toward moments of joy? Even the seemingly ordinary moments? Even the moments that are difficult?
We can … read more.
Would you like more information? Complete the form below and someone will contact you.
Coffee Hour Hosts and Greeters Needed
Please Come to Happy Hour!
We Are Unitarian Universalists
Food Security Initiative
- Your full name
- Your delivery address (including city)
- Your contact phone number
- Number of people in your household
Get to know our members & friends: Alan Horne – UUCRT Treasurer
Order of Service for 08/14/22
- Inviting Bell
- Musical Prelude – “Joy”
- Opening Words – When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy.” Rumi
- Welcome and Announcements
- Chalice Lighting # 434
- Opening Hymn – “Find a Stillness” https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=1-jSdRWpi-A&feature=share
- Reading – “Joy is Not Made to be a Crumb.” Read by Mike Landrum
- Offering & Offertory
- Sharing of Joys & Sorrows
- Moment of Silence – 2 Minutes
- Presentation: “Choosing Joy, Allowing Joy…. Even in the Midst of All This!” Offered by Jaye Moyer
- Closing Words: “Accept This.” by Marc Nepo
- Closing Music: “Happiness Runs” https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=LtkUXgFcngA&feature=share
Thoughts from the Board
- Note from the Board – Summer 2022 July 3, 2022
- President’s Message – June 2022 June 1, 2022
- Notes from the Congregational Meeting – June 2022 June 1, 2022
- President’s Message – May 2022 May 19, 2022
- RTA Webinar – July 20, 2022 06:00 PM EST on Zoom July 16, 2022
- The Constitution and January 6th March 31, 2022
- Wednesday, March 9th – please register NOW (link below) March 8, 2022
- Early Bird Tickets for RTA’S 25th Anniversary Gala! February 28, 2022