Unitarian Univeralist Congregation Rock Tavern
Hollis to Present Free Concert after Service Sunday, July 10
We Love Movies!
Book Club – We Love Books!
To join using computer, tablet or smartphone: https://zoom.us/j/94071188132
To join by phone: +1 929 205 6099 US Meeting ID: 940 7118 8132
Upholding our 6th Principle: The goal of world community with peace, liberty, and justice for all. Difficult choices the colonialists had to make during the Revolutionary War. … read more.
Would you like more information? Complete the form below and someone will contact you.
Coffee Hour Hosts and Greeters Needed
Please Come to Happy Hour!
We Are Unitarian Universalists
Food Security Initiative
- Your full name
- Your delivery address (including city)
- Your contact phone number
- Number of people in your household
July-August Art Show Features Vaune Sherin; Opening Party Aug. 6
Order of Service for 07/3/22
- Inviting Bell
- Musical Prelude – Chopin Etude Op 25 No.6 Valentina Lisitsa
- Opening Words – “Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!”
- Welcome and Announcements
- Chalice Lighting A Spark of Hope By Melanie Davis
- Opening Song – Ray Charles singing America the Beautiful with patriotic images
- Offering & Offertory
- Reading Langston Hughes poem “Let America be America Again” read by James Earl Jones. https://www.youtube.com/watch?
- Sharing of Joys & Sorrows
- Moment of Silence – 2 Minutes
- Presentation– A different understanding of American patriotism a pre-recorded Ted Talk by Deval Patrick
- Closing Hymn – Woody Gutherie singing This Land is Made for You and Me
Thoughts from the Board
- Note from the Board – Summer 2022 July 3, 2022
- President’s Message – June 2022 June 1, 2022
- Notes from the Congregational Meeting – June 2022 June 1, 2022
- President’s Message – May 2022 May 19, 2022
- The Constitution and January 6th March 31, 2022
- Wednesday, March 9th – please register NOW (link below) March 8, 2022
- Early Bird Tickets for RTA’S 25th Anniversary Gala! February 28, 2022