To join using computer, tablet or smartphone: https://zoom.us/j/96197705555
To join by phone: +1 929 205 6099 US Meeting ID: 961 9770 5555
As a part of the service we invite you to bring an object that symbolizes what motherhood means to you.
It’s Time to Socialize!
Members and Friends!
News from Rev. Chris Antal
Food Security Initiative
- Your full name
- Your delivery address (including city)
- Your contact phone number
- Number of people in your household
Order of Service for 5/09/21
- Inviting Bell
- Musical Prelude – by Lydia Adams Davis “Because I Love You” Original composition commissioned for a wedding
- Opening Words – by Alice Walker – No person is your friend who demands your silence, or denies your right to grow.
- Welcome and Announcements – Rose O’Neill
- Chalice lighting: read by Marcia WestraBy Claudene (Deane) Oliva We light this chalice for mothers and mothering; to celebrate those who have taken on the task of nurturing a young one-baby, child, or youth-into adulthood; to celebrate those who have nourished the light of truth and compassion in growing minds and hearts; to celebrate those who have committed time, money, energy to the growth of others in this world. We light this chalice to celebrate and hold dear this flame of love.
- Offering & Offertory: Click here to contribute to the Sunday Basket
- Opening Music: Elvis Presley – “Mama Liked The Roses” (With Lyrics) 2:44 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yglzDizF2aU
- Sharing of Joys and Concerns
- A moment of silent reflection – Let the bell draw you into a quiet reflection, meditation, or prayer.
- Zoom Recording Reminder
- Presentation: led by Marcia Westra –Sharing of objects that represent something about motherhood to you
- Comments and Questions
Closing Song – Mason Williams – “Classical Gas” (1968) 3:03 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NE6X4IQNA4
- Closing Words – read by Marcia Westra
- Extinguishing the Chalice: read by Rose O’Neill
Recent UUCRT News
- The Thucydides Trap February 7, 2021
- Let’s Thrive Part 1 August 3, 2020
- Widening the Circle of Concern June 25, 2020
- UUA General Assembly Starts Today, check here for free Online Events June 24, 2020
- How adaptable is your congregation? How adaptable are you? July 1, 2020
- Four Priorities May 30, 2020
- Thank you May 2, 2020
- Preamble for the Pandemically Privileged April 23, 2020