It’s Time to Socialize!
Events are Posted!! Lots of things going on – check out the daily events on the How to Stay Connected during this Difficult Time page (under the “Get Involved” tab.
Members and Friends!
Please update your contact information for the Directory by Using this Link!
A Musical Farewell from Judy Garrett
Our long-time member, gentle presence and pianist extraordinaire, Judy Garrett, plays the piano in the UUCRT Sanctuary one last time on Sunday, Nov. 15. Judy and a small group of members who gather outside the building on Sunday afternoons ventured inside – masked and distanced from Judy and each other – for her Vance Road finale. Judy is moving to Boston to be near her son and his family. She will be missed just as we miss her late husband, Howard, who died a few months back.
Food Security Initiative
If you, or someone you know, are in need of an emergency food delivery, please call 845-288-3488 or email UUCOVID19TF@gmail.com. Please provide the following information:
- Your full name
- Your delivery address (including city)
- Your contact phone number
- Number of people in your household
Order of Service for 11/29/20
To join using computer, tablet or smartphone: https://zoom.us/j/96197705555 To join by phone: +1 929 205 6099 US Meeting ID: 961 9770 5555
- Musical Prelude – Bach: Prelude in C Maj
- Inviting Bell
- Opening Words – Hollis Kellogg
- Welcome and Announcements
- Chalice Lighting # 482 – “If it is language that makes us human, one half of language is to listen.”
- Opening Hymn # 350 – “The Ceaseless Flow of Endless Time“
- Offering & Offertory –Click here to donate to the Sunday Basket
- Sharing of Joy & Concerns
- Moment of Silence
- Presentation – A Beginning, Hollis Kellogg
- Closing Music # 298 – “Wake Now My Senses“
We extinguish this flame but not the Light of Truth,
The Warmth of Community, or the fire of Commitment.
These we carry in our hearts until we are together again.
Worship Associate and Zoom Host: Mike Landrum
Recent UUCRT News
- Let’s Thrive Part 1 August 3, 2020
- Widening the Circle of Concern June 25, 2020
- UUA General Assembly Starts Today, check here for free Online Events June 24, 2020
- UUCRT recognized in UUWorld Magazine for COVID19 outreach June 21, 2020
- How adaptable is your congregation? How adaptable are you? July 1, 2020
- Four Priorities May 30, 2020
- Thank you May 2, 2020
- Preamble for the Pandemically Privileged April 23, 2020