To join using computer, tablet or smartphone: https://zoom.us/j/96197705555
To join by phone: +1 929 205 6099 US Meeting ID: 961 9770 5555
Pat is a singer-songwriter and a member of the Unitarian Universalist Fellowship of Poughkeepsie, N.Y. She creates inspirational services
incorporating original music and songs by unusual … read more.
It’s Time to Socialize!
Members and Friends!
News from Rev. Chris Antal
Food Security Initiative
- Your full name
- Your delivery address (including city)
- Your contact phone number
- Number of people in your household
Order of Service for 06/13/21
- Inviting Bell
- Musical Prelude –“Africa”
- Opening Words: read by Nan Dempster
- Welcome and Announcements
- Chalice lighting: Marcia Westra – We light this chalice to kindle a flame of warmth as a reminder of the connection that draws us in to a community that helps us to open. Amy Brooks.
- First reading: read by Hollis Kellogg There are seven Principles which Unitarian Universalist congregations affirm and promote. The first 4 Principles are: 1. The inherent worth and dignity of every person 2. Justice, equity and compassion in human relations 3. Acceptance of one another and encouragement to spiritual growth in our congregations 4. A free and responsible search for truth and meaning
- 2nd Reading, read by Keith Jordon The last principles, 5. The right of conscience and the use of the democratic process within our congregations and in society at large, 6. The goal of world community with peace, liberty, and justice for all, 7. Respect for the interdependent web of all existence of which we are a part.
- Opening Music: “We Are” – Performed by Dr. Ysaÿe Barnwell and the UUA General Assembly Virtual Choir
- Offering & Offertory: Click here to contribute to the Sunday Basket
- Sharing of Joys and Concerns
- Moment of Silence – Let the bell call you into a moment of silent reflection, meditation, or prayer: whatever is your practice.
- Zoom Recording Reminder
- Presentation: “The Brahmavihārās” offered by Jaye Moyer
- Time to Share with Verne
- Closing song: “Ode to Verne Bell” written and offered by Diane Diaichishin.
- Closing Words
- Extinguishing the Chalice: Marcia Westra The flame is extinguished, but not our hope for the future, our courage in the face of crisis, or the love we share in all the world.
Recent UUCRT News
- The Thucydides Trap February 7, 2021
- Let’s Thrive Part 1 August 3, 2020
- Widening the Circle of Concern June 25, 2020
- UUA General Assembly Starts Today, check here for free Online Events June 24, 2020
- How adaptable is your congregation? How adaptable are you? July 1, 2020
- Four Priorities May 30, 2020
- Thank you May 2, 2020
- Preamble for the Pandemically Privileged April 23, 2020