It’s Time to Socialize!
Events are Posted!! Lots of things going on – check out the daily events on the How to Stay Connected during this Difficult Time page (under the “Get Involved” tab.
Members and Friends!
Please update your contact information for the Directory by Using this Link!
Farewell, Rev. Chris Antal
On June 30th we bid farewell to Rev. Chris Antal who served as our minister from 2011 to 2021. We wish him all the best in his new chapter in Philadelphia.
Food Security Initiative
If you, or someone you know, are in need of an emergency food delivery, please call 845-288-3488 or email UUCOVID19TF@gmail.com. Please provide the following information:
- Your full name
- Your delivery address (including city)
- Your contact phone number
- Number of people in your household
Order of Service for 07/24/21
To join using computer, tablet or smartphone: https://zoom.us/j/96197705555 To join by phone: +1 929 205 6099 US Meeting ID: 961 9770 5555 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
- Inviting Bell
- Musical Prelude – “Wake Now My Senses” Song by Daniel Wiebe. Melody is from a traditional Irish hymn called “Be Thou My Vision.” Lyrics by Thomas Mickelson.
- Opening Words: “What’s in a name?” William Shakespeare. “Romeo and Juliet.” Act Two. Scene Two. Read by Jim Tarvin
- Welcome and Announcements: Mike Landrum
- Chalice lighting $434
- Offering & Offertory: Click here to contribute to the Sunday Basket
- Opening Hymn: “Dona nobis pacem“ The Virtual Choir of West Michigan performs with violin and other instruments
- Sharing of Joys and Concerns
- Two Minute Silent Reflection
- Zoom Recording Reminder
- First reading: Jim TarvinI Love My Children I am your parent, you are my child, I am your quiet place, you are my wild, I am your calm face, you are my giggle, I am your compass, you are my wiggle, I am your dinner, you are my chocolate cake, I am your bedtime, you are my wide awake, I am your lullaby, you are my peekaboo, I am your goodnight kiss, you are my I love you.(www.Daveswordsofwisdom.com)
- Presentation: “Can your Name be a Prayer?” by Jim Tarvin (The Music Video is by the artist Michela, (Mikyechelon).
- Comments and questions
- Closing song:“I Got A Name” Jim Croce – (Lyrics by Logan)
- Extinguishing the Chalice: Mike Landrum
Recent UUCRT News
- The Thucydides Trap February 7, 2021
- Let’s Thrive Part 1 August 3, 2020
- Widening the Circle of Concern June 25, 2020
- UUA General Assembly Starts Today, check here for free Online Events June 24, 2020
- How adaptable is your congregation? How adaptable are you? July 1, 2020
- Four Priorities May 30, 2020
- Thank you May 2, 2020
- Preamble for the Pandemically Privileged April 23, 2020