Within, Among, Beyond -Part 2. This will be a Joint service with UU Fellowship of Northern Westchester
Members and Friends!
Please update your contact information for the Directory by Using this Link!
UUCRT COVID-19 Response Task Force
Utilizing a $5,000 grant from the Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan, and gifts from individual congregants and donors, the Unitarian Universalist Congregation at Rock Tavern took action this week to distribute food to vulnerable communities. The congregation created a Food Security Initiative to be led by Bryon Abrams, a Navy veteran and resident of Newburgh, who will head the volunteer task force to deliver food to households in Orange and Sullivan Counties. Abrams reports that “the first shipment of 80 bags of groceries will be coming in next week.” Non-perishable food will be stored at the congregation’s 9 Vance Road location in Rock Tavern for the time being pending distribution to individuals or families in need.
We need your help! Please Click on the Sign up button below to volunteer to help with food collection and/or distribution. This site will be updated often, so please keep checking back! If you would like to support our efforts by donating to the Minister’s Discretionary Fund, Click Here.
Food Security Initiative
If you, or someone you know, are in need of an emergency food delivery, please call 845-288-3488 or email UUCOVID19TF@gmail.com. Please provide the following information:
- Your full name
- Your delivery address (including city)
- Your contact phone number
- Number of people in your household
Recent UUCRT News
- Widening the Circle of Concern June 25, 2020
- UUA General Assembly Starts Today, check here for free Online Events June 24, 2020
- UUCRT recognized in UUWorld Magazine for COVID19 outreach June 21, 2020
- Our Adaptive Challenge, view homily by Rev. Antal here May 17, 2020
- How adaptable is your congregation? How adaptable are you? July 1, 2020
- Four Priorities May 30, 2020
- Thank you May 2, 2020
- Preamble for the Pandemically Privileged April 23, 2020