The Care Team Ministry is currently being re-organized. Please check this page for updates.
If you are in need of assistance please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Care Team members will:
- Respond to requests for assistance when approached in person at church functions, by phone or email. Care Team members are listed in the directory and the newsletter
- Be attentive and respond, when appropriate, to Joys and Concerns expressed during worship and at other times, (Send cards, make phone calls, visit people, etc.)
- Be visible and foster caring relationships with congregants and ministries. We help cultivate a supportive, caring community.
- Communicate with congregants through the newsletter, announcements and other ways regarding activities and topics related to the Care Team mission.
- Refer to outside resources when appropriate.
- Work in collaboration with the Sunday Service Ministry to be accessible and available during and after Sunday Service.
- Report trends and concerns, without personally identifiable information, in quarterly reports to the board.