- The BOT had a very constructive meeting with our new administrative assistant, Donna Polat.
- Elizabeth Mehling and Rose O’Neill will work with Donna on live streaming Sunday services.
- Dahlia’s Dances of International Peace are on hold while she recovers from a shoulder injury.
- The spring congregational meeting will be held on May 21.
- The BOT will collaborate with the Birch school on building security.
- Elizabeth and Rose will look into the possibility of holding a jewelry/craft sale
By email, in early May look out for the Congregational Meeting Notice, and the Agenda. If you prefer to receive your Notice and accompanying documents by regular mail, contact our Admin Asst Donna Polat at 845-496-9696 or email@example.com