Notes from the December 5, 2023 BOT Meeting
- *Markly and Bill will decide if there is a need for a weather-related closing. Sunday Services ministry will determine if Zoom services are possible and John Kinney will send out an eBlast informing the congregation. *Some details expanded upon later after BOT meeting.
- Hollis will investigate options for motion detection at the front door.
- Two Zoom meetings were held to clarify support for Bernadette who is doing a masterful job as our childrens’ RE teacher. Substitute plans will be created and substitute teachers identified for emergencies.
- Urgent building repairs were discussed. Cleaning of gutters and repairing of eaves are needed.
- The agenda for the Dec. 17 congregational meeting was planned.
- Next meeting: January 9, 2024, 7 pm. via Zoom