Notes from the Board – April 2022
- Minister’s Discretionary Fund renamed as Congregation’s Discretionary Fund. Requests for financial assistance can be sent to info.uucrt.org
- Membership Enhancement Group is actively working on several possible opportunities.
- Kathy Bader has joined the Care Team.
- Covid Food delivery: Bill and Nora continue to deliver food biweekly in New Windsor and city of Newburgh. Etty and Mike are now doing the food pick up from Middletown.
- UUA General Assembly taking place June 22-26. Volunteers, as delegates are being sought. Virtual attendance cost is $250. UUCRT can assist with expenses.
- Use of sanctuary update. Keeping Covid protocols in place, we will gather again in person. NOTE: Going forward, some but not all services will be Multiplatform. Check the newsletter and Eblast for information.