Notes from the Board – March 2023
- The Birch school arranged for window cleaning and we will split costs of $1100 with them.
- While we search for an administrator, Elizabeth Mehling, Rose O’Neill and Elizabeth Tarvin will work to keep the website up to date.
- The BOT voted unanimously to accept the recommendation of the Spiritual Leadership group to offer Diane Diachishin a contract as Resident Minister to provide 10 Sunday services a year as well as some ancillary work.
- Elizabeth Mehling reported on positive, on-going discussions with the Poughkeepsie UU about technology for Sunday services.
- The SP Membership group suggested that announcements during Sunday services be encouraged by those involved with social action activities.
- A fruit basket will be delivered to Bill Domanico’s home from the congregation as condolences for his mother’s death.