Notes from the Board: 9/7/23 BOT meeting
- The Birch School contract continues to be discussed.
- The BOT is meeting with Ed Helbig from the Birch School and Jay Beaumont to learn more about the maintenance needs of our building. A maintenance services agreement will come from these meetings.
- Estimates have been received for resealing the driveway and parking lot.
- To keep the lines of communication with the Birch School clean and clear, the BOT will educate the congregation that only our school liaison, Bill Domanico, will communicate official business with Kate Fox, the school director.
- The Sunday Services ministry reported that they need more volunteer media help.
- RE classes will begin Sunday, September 10. Linda and Bernadette are prepared and excited. The school has made Room 19 usable by us.
- Nancy reported that the UUCRT will collect winter gear for the asylum seekers during September. Susan Ann Peck, Secretary UUCRT