As your minister, I am doing my best to adapt to the situation, endure and thrive amidst this hardship and suffering, so that I can continue to affirm and promote the principles and purposes of our religious community.
Here are my top priorities with regards to the UUCRT during this crisis:
• Communicate with clarity and candor.
• Practice good self-care as a model for others to do the same.
• Provide spiritual care to members and friends of the UUCRT.
• Provide leadership to the Board.
• Build adaptive capacity of the Care Team and Sunday Service Ministry.
• Raise and distribute funds to assists those with demonstrated financial need.
Let me know how I am doing. If I am overlooking something tell me. We are in this together.