Our 2020 Seminar will take place April 16-18, in New York City. (Youth and sponsors arrived April 15th for orientation.) Addressing the 2020 theme of climate justice, participants will consider both local and global engagement with issues such as:
- Understanding the impacts that climate change is already having in places around the world and expected expansion into the future.
- Individual and structural changes that can transform lifestyles to enhance sustainability and climate justice.
- Work for climate change mitigation in conjunction with dismantling systems of imperialism, white supremacy, patriarchy, and other forms of oppressions.
- United Nations Sustainable Development Goals, especially SDG 13: “Take urgent action to combat climate change and its impacts” – and all its associated targets.
- Registration for all attendees will be open from December 2019 through February 2020.
For more information or to register click here.